Who We Are
Shabbir Advisors, an integrated strategic management company.
Mahnaz Shabbir is president and founder of Shabbir Advisors. During the last eighteen years, Shabbir has given several hundred lectures, locally, nationally and internationally to organizations interested in knowing more about diversity issues. She has been the subject of dozens of articles, both locally and nationally.She is an adjunct at Avila University teaching “Diversity in the Workplace”.
Prior to forming her own company, Mahnaz was the Vice President for Strategic Planning and Business Development at Carondelet Health, a Catholic health care system in Kansas City. She had been with the organization for over 18 years. In this capacity, Shabbir planned $40 million projects like the four story medical mall at Saint Joseph Health Center.
• Certified trainer for the Department of Justice Community Relations Services to educate law enforcement, government agencies and school officials nationwide.
• Developed business plan, education and feasibility analysis for global health care facilities for global company expanding to the Middle East, United Kingdom and LAC (Latin America/Caribbean.
• Developed international physician medical education symposium in Latin America/Caribbean.
• Conducted diversity-training projects nationally, regionally and locally.
• Developed master’s level curriculum in strategic planning, marketing and health care services/systems for diverse populations.
• Human Terrain System: Training and Educational Division, Department of Defense.
• Lecturer in Middle East Studies at US Army Command and General Staff College at Ft. Leavenworth.
• Lecturer in Islamic studies at US Army Management College at Ft. Belvoir, Virginia.
• Conducted strategic planning and social accountability sessions for US State Department International Visitors Council since 2008 to present (groups from Russia, Croatia, Ukraine and Serbia)
• and more....